New and improved dual mesh reinforcement. Skin model has no precut wounds. Allows the user to perfectly simulate cutting a fresh surgical wound, drape the skin model and design multiple wound types giving a highly realistic simulation experience.
Large latex 180mm x 115mm skin model with non slip stand. You can practice subcuticular suturing by taking bites of the upper mesh layer.
Included is an industry standard NHS minor operations sterile instrument and accessories pack to allow the ultimate "true-to-life" simulation to get your nerves and focus tested under these conditions.
- Dual Mesh 180mm x 115mm skin model with stand.
- 1 x Gallipot 60ml
- 5 x Swab Non Woven 7.5 x 7.5cm 4ply
- 1 x Paper Towel
- 1 x Paper Crepe White 60 x 60cm
- 1 x Scissors Supersnip 13.5cm S/B (yellow)
- 1 x Scissors Iris COF 11cm
- 1 x Forceps Artery Halstead Mosquito Straight 12.5cm
- 1 x Forceps Dissecting Adson Toothed 12.5cm
- 1 x Forceps Dissecting Adson Non-Toothed 12.5cm
- 1 x Needle Holder Derf 12cm
- 1 x Bard Parker Handle With No 15 Blade
- 1 x Instrument Tray
- 1 x Sterile Field
- TWELVE x 75cm theatre-ready sterilised Sutures
- TWELVE x sharps pads for safe sharps disposal.
- Full colour suturing guide with core information on suturing.
- Sturdy storage delivery box