Introducing the New Patented Revolutionary Design NEXUS Trainer from Sigma Lance! Developed, refined and tested by UK vascular surgeons and UK universities microvascular societies!
Our kits are used by training courses both nationally and internationally. With thousands of happy customers worldwide, there is no reason to look elsewhere.
The NEXUS PRO Series - comes with the highest quality theatre grade MICRO instruments for simulated practice using these specialist instruments.
The feedback received has been phenomenal. Even medical students/professionals not training in orthopedics, vascular or general surgery wanted to practice/play, as this kit hones fine hand and eye coordination. (Warning: Extremely fun to practice and play with!)
Cutting Edge Unique Design - Four flexible tendon/vessel clips for multiple arrangements.
This kit allows for multiple simulated or real animal tendon/vessels to be clipped and arranged so you can practice multiple techniques ranging from tendon repair to vessel anastomosis.
Waterproof surfacing to allow the use of real animal tissue and testing of your repairs with syringe and needle also included.
Easy to put together quickly! Everything, from a case of instruments to sutures, fit into the NEXUS Training box to allow easy storage and portability.
This cutting-edge design also includes suction table fittings to ensure stability whilst practicing.
Titanium microinstruments give ultimate durability and eliminate unwanted magnetization to delicate microneedles.
Theatre grade, lazer-etched, professional hardened stainless steel CE certified instruments that will last a lifetime of practice.
Amazing value with extra practice material included! Many of which are reusable.
- 1 x Tendon/Vascular Anastomosis Box Trainer with suction table mounts.
- 8 x simulated tendons
- 2 x tendon mounting tubes
- 6 x simulated vessels 5mm x 100mm
- 1 x Titanium Microinstrument set for vessel anastomosis, individually packaged, containing:
- 1 x 14cm micro needle holder
- 1 x 14cm micro forceps
- 1 x 14cm micro scissors
- 1 x Stainless steel Macro instruments set for tendon repair and general suturing containing:
- 1 x No. 3 Scalpel handle + friction fit scalpel cover
- No Blade included in support of UK Government Anti-knife crime initiative. All our skin models can be cut easily with a sharp Stanley Knife, scissors or Box cutter/Hobby knife.
- 1 x Mayo-Hegar Needle Holder
- 1 x Toothed Forceps
- 1 x Non toothed Forceps
- 1 x Suture scissors
- 1 x Leather Instrument Zip Case
- 12 x 75cm Curved Needle 7.0 monofilament polypropylene sterilized Sutures + box
- 12 x sharps pads for safe sharps disposal.
- 1 x Instruction Manual